Location: Oakland, CA
The Senior Commercial Property Manager will be responsible for implementing policies, procedures and programs to ensure well-managed and maintained buildings, placing emphasis on the concerns and needs of the tenants, environmental health and safety, and quality programs, in coordination and in conjunction with the owner’s goals and objectives.
- Respond to owner requests and concerns and create a positive confident relationship with owner
- Assist senior management in understanding and working with ownership to determine the goals and objective for the performance of the real estate asset(s).
- Assist Senior Managing Director in developing and implementing recommendations to position the property(ies) to achieve the highest value consistent with owner objectives.
- Prepare and report information in a timely fashion to ownership.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and content of the annual operating budgets and monthly financial reporting packages.
- Prepare lease abstracts working closely with senior accountants for upload into Yardi.
- Review contracts for services and outside vendors for property. Prepare presentation to owner for final approval.
- Review and approval of property payables and receivables
- Weekly site visits to review policies and procedures, personnel performance, and approve invoices requiring signature.
- Ensure that all fire, life safety and other safety programs are established and followed in conjunction with the Environmental Health and Safety Act.
- Maintain a positive image in performing daily work both internally and externally.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Four-year bachelor’s degree
- Two to five years commercial property management experience
- Microsoft Office, Yardi
- Customer service oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Team player
- Infrequent travel required
To apply, submit your resume to Debra Skvarek at firstname.lastname@example.org.