Vice President | Brokerage
Jordan Rubinstein serves as Vice President for Kennedy Wilson Brokerage in Los Angeles. As a third generation real estate professional with over 14 years of experience conducting real estate transactions across multiple asset classes, Jordan represents real estate investors, landlords and tenants in site identification, acquisitions, leasing and dispositions. His focus on building strong relationships and unique ability to source, structure, underwrite and facilitate real estate investment opportunities—both on and off-market—are the pillars of his continued success.
During his tenure at Kennedy Wilson Brokerage, Jordan has helped clients create value, increase cash flow, navigate complex transactions and identify investment opportunities. He is well versed in micro- and macro-economic aspects of deals, 1031 exchange transactions and investment analysis.
Jordan entered the Los Angeles real estate market in early 2005 when he helped establish the residential real estate brokerage division of a boutique mortgage brokerage firm in Beverly Hills, California. In 2008, he joined the Real Estate Investment Services team of Marcus & Millichap in Miami, Florida. Then, in 2014, Jordan returned to his entrepreneurial roots in real estate brokerage and investments by forming Century Park Realty, Inc. as a founding member and the firm’s Managing Director. He joined Kennedy Wilson Brokerage in 2016.
Jordan is a member of the State Bar of California and a licensed real estate attorney. In his former Century City practice, he handled both real estate transactions and litigation on behalf of several prominent Los Angeles capital groups, giving him the experience necessary to navigate complex transactions and unlock value for his clients.
Jordan is involved in numerous industry groups as well as bipartisan political and charitable groups.
The following are a select list of notable recent transactions. Click the links to learn more:
- The Orlando Hotel | Sale Price: $38,500,000 (Los Angeles, CA)
- Onitsuka Tiger | Lease Value: $3,600,000 (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Officine Gullo | Lease Value: $1,200,000 (Los Angeles, CA)
- 7-Eleven, 2301 Pacific Coast Highway | Sale Price: $5,600,000 (Lomita, CA)
- 758-772 S. Los Angeles St. | Sale Price: $5,250,000 (Los Angeles, CA)
- Los Posados Shopping Center | Sale Price: $3,400,000 (Boulder City, NV)
- 6914 Melrose Avenue | Sale Price: $3,600,000 (Los Angeles, CA)
- Margot at Platform | Lease Value: Not disclosed (Culver City, CA)
- Blaze Pizza, 673 Mall Ring Circle | Sale Price: $2,052,000 (Las Vegas, NV)
- Subway, 1111 S. Clinton St. | Sale Price: $975,000 (Fort Wayne, IN)
- State Bar of California
- Intl. Council of Shopping Centers
- Urban Land Institute
- The Jewish Federation, Real Estate & Construction Division
- B.A., Business Administration, University of Miami, FL
- J.D., University of Miami, FL