Location: Chicago, IL
Kennedy Wilson Property Services is looking for a motivated leasing consultant to undertake the leasing activities of our Gold Coast apartment building. The successful candidate will effectively explore the market to identify opportunities and secure new tenants.
- Present apartments to prospective tenants in a persuasive manner.
- Promote property through various media and advertising sources.
- Evaluate tenant requirements and financial qualifications to make personalized presentations.
- Provide accurate information on property features.
- Validate application information and references.
- Negotiate lease terms and complete lease documents.
- Keep abreast of the property market status through market surveys.
- Inspect units periodically to ensure move-in-ready status.
- Assist with administrative responsibilities.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven work experience as a leasing consultant - minimum 3 years
- Yardi experience preferable
- Good knowledge of Fair Housing leasing rules and regulations
- Proven track record of successful sales
- Understanding of MS Office
- Exemplary presentation and negotiation skills
- Well-versed in marketing and sales techniques
- Customer-focused approach with a positive attitude
To apply, submit your resume to Debra Skvarek at firstname.lastname@example.org.