Senior Associate | Brokerage
Gregory Mayo is a Senior Associate at Kennedy Wilson Brokerage, specializing in disposition, acquisition and leasing of retail and office properties in Los Angeles.
Gregory is an enthusiastic broker who works relentlessly to achieve the outcomes his clients desire. Investors and landlords benefit from his strategic planning and implementation of real estate strategies to receive the highest return possible, and he advises tenants to view their space as a marketable asset, not just an expense, to improve productivity and profitability.
Gregory began his career with NAI Northern California, focusing on investment sales of commercial property. He then worked at Meacham Oppenheimer Inc., a top boutique Silicon Valley brokerage, focusing on sales and leasing of retail and office properties, before joining Kennedy Wilson Brokerage in 2021.
Gregory grew up in a commercial property management family, then worked in residential and commercial construction before becoming a licensed real estate salesperson, giving him an in depth understanding of building operations and composition. Gregory is committed to being in the real estate business for the entirety of his professional career.
When Gregory, a resident of Brentwood, is not working, he spends his time living an active and healthy lifestyle, golfing, reading, attending live events, and enjoying the beaches of Southern, Central and Northern California.
Select Recent Transactions:
- 5455 Hollywood Blvd. | Lease Consideration: $380,000 (Los Angeles, CA)
- 700 W El Camino Real | Sale Price: $10,500,000 (Mountain View, CA)
- 903 Castro St. | Sale Price: $8,600,000 (Mountain View, CA)
- 1207-1331 1st St. | Sale Price: $7,925,000 (Gilroy, CA)
- 393-395 Dunster Ave. | Sale Price: $1,850,000 (Campbell, CA)
- 403 Vera Ave. | Sale Price: $1,570,000 (Redwood City, CA)
- 912 W Evelyn Rd. | Lease Consideration: $850,000 (Sunnyvale, CA)
International Council of Shopping Centers
Cuesta College, San Luis Obispo
American Jewish University, Bel Air