Senior Associate | Brokerage
Jaysen Chiaramonte is a licensed sales agent with Kennedy Wilson Brokerage, specializing in retail leasing and investment sales. He currently represents over 300,000 square feet of commercial space across greater Los Angeles and closed over $37 million in transactions in 2022. Jaysen's clients include regional developers and institutions as well as private capital owners.
Prior to joining Kennedy Wilson Brokerage, Jaysen served as Director of Revenue Operations for Signpost, a customer communications software company. In his role there, he oversaw the revenue operations team and was responsible for sales analysis, attainment reporting, compensation reporting, optimization of all selling tools, and lead generation. Over nearly 7 years there, Jaysen guided business strategy through his valuable insights into the inner workings of the sales engine.
The following are a select list of notable recent transactions.
- 6423-6427 Wilshire Blvd. I Sale Price: $11,950,000 (Los Angeles, CA)
- 8953 Venice Blvd. I Sale Price: $4,600,000 (Los Angeles, CA)
- Caliber Collision, 4705 Sundt Rd. I Sale Price: $4,736,961 (Rio Rancho, NM)
- T-Mobile and Shops, 6479 N. Riverside Dr. I Sale Price: $4,240,000 (Fresno, CA)
- Quick Quack Car Wash, 18659 Bear Valley Rd. I Sale Price: $3,200,000 (Hesperia, CA)
- Los Molcajetes, 269 S. Mariposa Ave. I Lease: 4,565 SF / 10 Years (Los Angeles, CA)
- The Melt, 7111 Santa Monica Blvd. I Lease: 2,399 SF / 10 Years (West Hollywood, CA)
- Tapville Social, 12540 Crenshaw Blvd. I Lease: 3,140 SF / 10 Years (Hawthorne, CA)
- California Chicken Café, 4850 Hollywood Blvd. I Lease: 3,160 SF / 10 Years (Los Angeles, CA)
- Maverick Community, 1234 N. La Brea Ave. I Lease: 3,610 SF / 10 Years (West Hollywood, CA)
- Van Leeuwen, 420 N. Fairfax Ave. I Lease: 992 SF / 10 Years (Los Angeles, CA)
International Council of Shopping Centers
B.A., Political Science
B.A., Communication Rhetoric
University of Wisconsin - Madison
|BetaWest||Greystar||Ocean West Capital Partners|
|The Dinerstein Companies||Host Hotels & Resorts||Trinity Investments|
|DLJ Real Estate Capital Partners||LaTerra Development||Wiseman Development|
|Empire Property Group||Ledcor||WS Communities|
|Essex Property Trust||Oaktree Capital Management|