Location: Concord, CA (Remote considered)
The Marketing & Digital Communications Coordinator is an integral role on the Kennedy Wilson Brokerage team, primarily responsible for the execution of marketing strategy through production of online and print marketing material, administrative maintenance of current listings, and the creation/maintenance of website and social media content.
- Using the Adobe Creative Suite of design programs, assist in the creation, editing, and maintenance of marketing materials and presentations including but not limited to: leasing brochures and tour books, broker CVs/bios, email blasts, floorplans and related exhibits, digital presentations, and website/social media content.
- Ensure professional appearance and accuracy of above material through copy editing, proofreading and referencing of source listing data (i.e. available square footage, asking rate/price, broker contact information, etc.).
- Maintain online listings databases (Loopnet/Costar) and work directly with vendor representatives to ensure currency/accuracy.
- Create graphics and verbiage for posting to the company’s LinkedIn page. Content includes new listings, done deal announcements, press, awards, event information, etc.
- Create/maintain content for company website including but not limited to agent bios, property case studies, links to press, etc.
- Maintain internal online filing and tracking system for marketing materials; assist in the maintenance of Kennedy Wilson Brokerage’s Box.com file sharing system.
- Participate in team meetings to understand team/client objectives and anticipate needs. Work directly with brokers as needed to create marketing solutions.
- Execute physical production of collateral such as printing, collating, and finishing (binding, etc.)
- Work with marketing team and brokers to effectively present market/industry research to clients. Conduct market research as needed to complete business development proposals and marketing collateral.
- Participate in industry events, corporate events, business pursuits and client meetings as needed.
- Engage with vendors as needed.
- Maintain above workflow in a busy environment under competing deadlines.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat required, Illustrator a plus; proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required, PowerPoint a plus; Drupal, HTML and other web experience a plus.
- Previous graphic design experience required
- Real estate experience a plus but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent marketing experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment and with diverse working styles successfully.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure managing multiple tasks and deadlines; proactive problem-solver.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
To apply, please send resume and work samples to Debbie Skvarek at firstname.lastname@example.org.