Location: San Francisco, CA
The Property Manager position supports and assists in the management of commercial real estate in accordance with the Management Agreements. This person also assists with the day-to-day operations of the region as well as acquisitions. The Property Manager is involved in all aspects of day-to-day operations of the property, including: accounting, tenant relations, maintenance and repair, security, janitorial services, landscaping, etc. The Property Manager assists in the preparation of the annual budget, monthly reporting and financial performance of the property. The Property Manager also works closely with the ownership of the property.
- Respond to tenant requests/problems in a timely manner and generate related work orders.
- Respond to ownership requests and questions.
- Ensure that there is 24-hour emergency coverage for the property at all times.
- Conduct periodic inspections of the property and tenant spaces to ensure compliance with leases and the proper upkeep of the property.
- Ensure that property files are properly maintained.
- Prepare and maintain appropriate tenant lease files, records, correspondence, and file notes.
- Assist in the production of monthly and annual reports.
- Assist in preparation of transaction related documents.
- Read meters and calculate utility bill-backs to tenants.
- Assist corporate accounting with questions related to the property and resolution of vendor issues.
- Ensure proper property coding on invoices.
- Collect and organize all property information in a format for quick reference.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university with 3 to 5 years industry experience/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of directly relevant commercial real estate property management experience.
- California State Real Estate Agent’s License.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
- Familiarity with Yardi software a plus.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills; ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing with peers, managers, and clients.
- Detail-oriented and accurate, especially with numbers.
- Customer service experience; excellent people skills.
- Self-motivated and self-directed; ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to work with staff in solving problems and ability to take direction and function as part of a team.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out complex instructions and tasks required.
- Dependable and flexible.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
To apply, please send resume to Debbie Skvarek at firstname.lastname@example.org.